Are you suffering from allergies? Or maybe you’re trying to recover from a cold or the flu?
For many years I had a love/hate relationship with Spring. Like most people I loved the change of season from winter to spring when the flowers, trees and everything outdoors bloomed and turned pretty and colorful. But like many people I suffered with allergy symptoms that drove me absolutely crazy! Since I’m a strong believer of taking natural holistic remedies I had to do my research and determine how to best treat my symptoms naturally without putting nasty prescription medication into my body.
My research helped me to understand that the key to fighting the symptoms of allergies, colds and flu was in finding the best possible solutions for strengthening and building a strong immune system.
Our immune system is a network of organs and cells working together to defend us against disease. This system blocks “foreign” proteins, substances not meant to be in our bodies, from entering our body. When harmful proteins are detected, the immune system sends out soldiers or “antibodies” on “search and destroy” missions. These antibodies can identify what is a normal cell versus a substances that doesn’t belong, an invader, particularly infections. Antibodies destroy those foreign invaders keeping us from getting sick.
How to build a strong immune system:
1) Reduce stress in your life to help your body maintain not only physical but emotional health.
2) Get at least 7 – 8 hours of sleep especially during cold and flu season. When tired the body can’t repair cells and we get sicker more quickly and can’t handle stress as well either.
3) Choose to have a strong social, emotional, physical and spiritual support system. Physical touch like hugs and even shaking hands helps us have healthier and happier lives.
4) Moderate exercise is more beneficial for increasing our disease immunity than working out too much, which actually runs down our immune systems.
5) Consume foods that have a beneficial effect such as, chicken soup, fish (high in omega 3) fruits and vegetables, especially blueberries and broccoli (high in anti-oxidants), and green tea.
6) Music. Studies showed that listening to music has a lasting effect on raising our IGA levels and helping our immune system fend off disease.
In addition to following these steps the following is a natural herbal solution that will help to boost immune defense, accelerate the rate of recovery, help to diminish acute allergy, cold and flu symptoms and prevent secondary infections:
1) Arcozon: 1/2 to 2 teaspoon(s) in water or juice 2 to 4 times daily.
2) Envirozon: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon in water or juice 2 to 4 times daily.
3) Recovazon: 1/2 to 2 teaspoon(s) in water or juice 2 to 4 times daily.
4) Digestazon Plus: 4 capsules, 3 times a day between meals on an empty stomach. Helps break up the congestion.
5) Una De Gato Honey Vinegar: using a medicine dropper, take 2 to 3 drops by mouth every two hours for sore throat, swollen glands and congestion.
Blend herbal formulas (1,2 &3) together in 4 oz. pure water or juice and drink it all at once.
Liquid supplements are more easily absorbed by the body and work faster. However, if capsules are preferred, 1 teaspoon is equivalent to 1 liquizon capsule.
If you wish to eliminate the alcohol in the liquid formulas, put the three formulas in 1 cup of warm water, allow to stand for 10 minutes. Alcohol evaporates at room temperature.
Children’s dosage: give 50% of the above recommended adult dosages.
To Your Health,